Day One on Duromine

A

alycereyn

Standard Member
Sep 1, 2021
Hello, new here, I just started duromine yesterday. This is day two. Day one I experienced a bad headache. I wasn’t sure if the headache was from a 2hr bush walk I did which didn’t help as I’m trying to improve fitness or from my body adjusting to the medication. Once I got home I didn’t move off the lounge all afternoon due to the headache and feeling nauseous as I had only eaten Cereal for breakfast due to not being hungry once I got home. Went to bed at 7:30pm and I swear I was up all night. May of had little micro sleeps here but felt was awake most of the night I noticed a dry mouth but nothing concerning only that I noticed it. I didn’t think I’d experience the sleeping issue on the first night. So I hope it won’t last got a long way to go.

hellofitness

hellofitness

Standard Member
Sep 11, 2021
H
Hello, new here, I just started duromine yesterday. This is day two. Day one I experienced a bad headache. I wasn’t sure if the headache was from a 2hr bush walk I did which didn’t help as I’m trying to improve fitness or from my body adjusting to the medication. Once I got home I didn’t move off the lounge all afternoon due to the headache and feeling nauseous as I had only eaten Cereal for breakfast due to not being hungry once I got home. Went to bed at 7:30pm and I swear I was up all night. May of had little micro sleeps here but felt was awake most of the night I noticed a dry mouth but nothing concerning only that I noticed it. I didn’t think I’d experience the sleeping issue on the first night. So I hope it won’t last got a long way to go.
How are you feeling now you’re 2 weeks in? Hopefully your sleeping has improved. I’m on day 4 now, so happy to see others started around the same time as me. Excited to follow your progress!