• ☝️Pass a short test for FREE to learn your BMI, how many calories to consume per day to lose or maintain your weight, and how much you can lose by following a proper and balanced diet for two weeks. 📉

Scam CARLA DATU - #carlatandatu aka Body Talk Goals on Instagram

L

little miss

Standard Member
Feb 28, 2018
general warning: this scammer #carlatandatu is still active on IG #scammercarlatandatu
bodytalk.JPG
#certifiedscammer #carlatandatucertifiedscammer

Reactions: Ladylee
Thank you so much for warning the Forum Members about this scammer!!!

this is her linked fb account, now using the name Chloe Tan #christinecarladatutan #scammercarlatandatu

bd2.JPG

Anyone know of a reliable online website for Duromine that posts to UK have been scammed too many times ? Thank you !

Reactions: durominediet
Hello Stanley. In our marketplace category, we have several sellers, who deliver worldwide.

Reactions: durominediet
Hi Ladies. I’m mortified I wish I’d found this site sooner. I’ve just sent her money via PayPal for a supply of Phentermine after finding her on IG. I feel so stupid now.....all because I didn’t want to travel the 98 miles to the clinic I normally get it from!! She just sent me a message saying she’ll forward the tracking tomorrow but now I’m not holding out any hope xxx

=(( I am so sorry you are facing this situation now. This "person" has already scammed so many people. This is why I always advice people to do a very thorough search before they order something from someone, and this is why we have such a severe check on both sellers and buyers - in order to avoid such things. It took us long time to do it, but, I hope that we finally did just enough to help people avoid scammers.

Sharon Pryor said:
Hi Ladies. I’m mortified I wish I’d found this site sooner. I’ve just sent her money via PayPal for a supply of Phentermine after finding her on IG. I feel so stupid now.....all because I didn’t want to travel the 98 miles to the clinic I normally get it from!! She just sent me a message saying she’ll forward the tracking tomorrow but now I’m not holding out any hope xxx

HI!!! SOMEONE REPORTED HER ON RAFFY TULFO IN ACTION. YOU CAN ALSO FILE A CASE ON HER. I WILL GIVE YOU THE LINK SO THAT YOU CAN CONFIRM THAT SHE REALLY IS CARLA DATU.
please watch this video.

Reactions: charles goldman
All Duromine scammers in 1 place!
If you've noticed a Duromine scammer, you can share your experience with the community here.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Ladylee and Dre
April said:
All Duromine scammers in 1 place!
If you've noticed a Duromine scammer, you can share your experience with the community here.
oh yes lovely April, this Thread is a great idea :p
if anyone sees or comes across anything that looks like a scam, my team "The Slayers" are here to take care of it!
i have members contact me every week asking about a possible scammer (Vampire)
so if anyone on our Beautiful Forum has any questions or concerns regarding a possible scammer?
please contact myself or April directly..

Hugs
Dre

Dre said:
oh yes lovely April, this Thread is a great idea :p
if anyone sees or comes across anything that looks like a scam, my team "The Slayers" are here to take care of it!
i have members contact me every week asking about a possible scammer (Vampire)
so if anyone on our Beautiful Forum has any questions or concerns regarding a possible scammer?
please contact myself or April directly..

Hugs
Dre
Thank you, Dre! :innocent:

Reactions: Miea