• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

Can I Skip A Day??

D

durodani93

Standard Member
Aug 22, 2014
newcastle
I have a 21st tomorrow for a close friend that I've been looking forward to for months! I know it is not recommended to drink while on duromine, so I'm wondering if I could just not take it tomorrow? Just skip a day?
Has anyone done this? I can't see it being a problem but I would like some reassurance anyway!
Thanks

I have missed a day by accident and didn't have any issues or more extreme side effects the next day.

I have also had a couple of drinks whilst taking duromine but nothing over the top. It's really just been wine which doesn't get me drunk so didn't notice any effects.

I'd say if your planning of having a big night don't take it but also keep in mind there are a lot of us less calories in alcohol and the drinks you mix them with. I also find when I drink it eat more. Just something to keep in mind as this week I've just been losing the weight I put on from last weekend where i drank a bottle of wine, ate the salty chips, cheese and crackers that go so well with it.

Reactions: Kate and durodani93
I'm on the 30mg with horrible side effects, so I had no choice but to take it every second and third day. It didn't make any difference for me. Missing out one day will be fine.

Reactions: durodani93
Yeah I'm concerned with the empty calories of drinking/binge eating, but I think you still have to enjoy life and if I treat myself for one night celebrating my friends birthday I'm not going to beat myself up too much. The hangover will do that for me ;)

Very true :) we still have to live and one "bad" night isn't going to be the be all and end all. Just be good to your body the next day, lots of water for that hang over.

Reactions: shellyisme