• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

Can Duromine Cause Pimples?

Tomorrow will be my first full week on it , excited but nervous about weigh in . I was aiming for atleast a kilo. Anything on top will be a bonus ! How much did you loose in your first month . I just have to remember to eat instead of just drinking heaps of water lol.

Reactions: Melmo
I lost 5.7kgs in the first 4 weeks with 3.2 of that coming from my first week. Most people find they lose a lot in the first week and then not as much the second week.

I didn't do too much exercise although I did play squash a couple times.

Going into my second month I'm looking at starting to train at home with weights as I have lot of a equipment

Reactions: Melmo
Hi, I didn't get pimples but little bumps? So like a pimple but without any thing inside.
I made sure I washed / cleansed / toned my face am/pm very well and smothered it in rosehip oil at night (cold compressed) so you look like a very greasy freak, but when you wake up your skin is lovely. Helps reduce the look of fine line, blah blah blah..... Similar to bio oil .

yup got a few in odd places on my face and body... water only ,nothing inside them, try not to scratch or even rub them, wash as you normally do, and leave them alone, they do go away, and the more water you drink the better ..... BEEN 11 weeks on D, tried 30 mg and 40mg, and now and again the pimples do return, but when left alone, they disappear quicker, I have never had acne, or pimple issues,but these" water breakout pimples "seem to be part of the D side effects.. hope yours go away soon ..

I found that baking soda mixed with water (make it as paste) and then applied directly to pimples, dries them out a little bit during the night. Although it's kinda unpleasant feeling on the face....Well, I say anything it takes to get rid of pimples)))

Oh my goodness...im so glad I Googled this!! I didn't quite know why the h*ll my skin has gotten so bad!! I have also been on them for 6 months and my face looks terrible! Going to see my Dr within the next 3 days and hopefully get something that will help!

Lols28 said:
Oh my goodness...im so glad I Googled this!! I didn't quite know why the h*ll my skin has gotten so bad!! I have also been on them for 6 months and my face looks terrible! Going to see my Dr within the next 3 days and hopefully get something that will help!

Wow 6 months is a long time on Duromine, I thought you were only allowed to take it for 3 months max? My skin is also suffering at the moment from it

I did but highly suspect it was because my body was undernourished. When I ate next to nothing and was underweight (years ago) my whole skin broke out so badly when it is usually perfectly clear.

So glad I saw this thread! Day 4 and I never get pimples and woke up with a massive zit on my nose and chin! Lol the joys!

Hi everyone im on my 3rd week of Duromine had to stop for 4 days Due to the flu but so far I lost 4.2kgs so im happy about that! But just wondering has anyone else experienced bad acne? Im just real upset because its come to the point where im thinking about choosing between my skin or my weight ;( ;( booo any feedback would be grateful

Hello there, woman with an interesting nickname. =) Unfortunately skin problems are among quite often reported side effects. Some people say that their skin problems disappear after the first week on Duromine, and others say that it gets even worse. Apparently, you belong to the second category. I feel for you and I am not sure that I would have continued taking Duromine after such a breakout. Though, you’re half way through the first month… did the acne start just recently or from the very beginning of the course?

Your flu sounds like another side effect of Duromine that I noticed people having in week 2- 3. It is good that you’re off Duromine, because you are not supposed to take any cough or nasal sprays, or any other drugs with Duromine. Wait and see if the skin gets better in these days when you’re off. If it does, you can check easily if it is Duromine that causes acne, simply by restarting it and monitoring your skin condition. Wish you all the best and hope that this unpleasant side effect goes away. Btw did you manage to lose any weight during this time?