• ☝️Pass a short test for FREE to learn your BMI, how many calories to consume per day to lose or maintain your weight, and how much you can lose by following a proper and balanced diet for two weeks. 📉

Scam Buyozempiconlineaustralia.org - SCAM

H

Happypokemon

Premium Member
Jan 5, 2023
Hi guys
Just letting you know that the website https://buyozempiconlineaustralia.org/ is a scam!

Screenshot 2023-01-30 at 13.11.46.png

Happypokemon said:
Hi guys
Just letting you know that the website attached is a scam!
Could you please provide more information so that we can create a case study on these guys?

Reactions: Dre
They claim to be selling ozempic online but they ask for a bank transfer not a credit card payment. Once you ask them a few tough questions, they stop answering. A friend of mine paid them and she never received anything!

Happypokemon said:
They claim to be selling ozempic online but they ask for a bank transfer not a credit card payment. Once you ask them a few tough questions, they stop answering. A friend of mine paid them and she never received anything
Hello Happypokemon :p

Thank you for this!
we pride ourselves to keep Scammers (Vampires) out of our beloved forum,
safety and security is paramount here, and we have worked hard over the years to make the forum safe for everyone.

so on behalf of my team "The Slayers" i wanted to say Well done :heart:

Hugs
Dre

lora zoi said:
buyozempic.org
This website is also Totally Scam They asked money through Bank Transfer take the money but Not Shipped the ozempic to me please be aware this website and report the website
Thanks for sharing!

yes unfortunately we bought from them and received nothing but luckly we only paid via paypal so will hopefully will be getting my money back! i have also contacted someone who they are using on there website as a pharmacist in the usa hopefully they will get pulled

nichole12 said:
yes unfortunately we bought from them and received nothing but luckly we only paid via paypal so will hopefully will be getting my money back! i have also contacted someone who they are using on there website as a pharmacist in the usa hopefully they will get pulled
Thank you for letting us know. We would be grateful if you could share with us their payment details here. You know, most of scammers change their websites/names from time to time. So, maybe this information will be helpful for other users.

• Love
i have the payment details did you want me to post in the Forum or send them to you ?
We actually thought they were not a scam up to the point of no contact, i have been doing my research so have quite a lot of information gathered

Reactions: April and Dre
@SandyH Oooh, I am so sorry to hear that! That's a sufficient amount!