• ā˜ļøA newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available nowā—ļø With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight šŸ“‰!

Brand vs Generic difference

B

Brkylen

Premium Member
Sep 29, 2021
Hi everyone,

Just wondering if anyone has experienced a difference when using Duromine vs generic phentermine?

I was prescribed 15mg by my doctor (generic phentermine) which has worked well but became less effective over time. I purchased some brand name 30mg Phentermine from a seller on here and after taking a pill today I found it less effective than the 15mg I've been taking. No dry mouth, still had an appetite even though this is the first time I've taken 30mg.

What could be the reason for this? Any tips appreciated!

Thanks,
Brooke

Brkylen said:
Hi everyone,

Just wondering if anyone has experienced a difference when using Duromine vs generic phentermine?

I was prescribed 15mg by my doctor (generic phentermine) which has worked well but became less effective over time. I purchased some brand name 30mg Phentermine from a seller on here and after taking a pill today I found it less effective than the 15mg I've been taking. No dry mouth, still had an appetite even though this is the first time I've taken 30mg.

Thanks,
Brooke
Hi Brooke,

We're all different, so what works for one person may not work for another person. o_O
However, in your case, I think that there may be two reasons why Duromine 30 mg is ineffective for you now.

Firstly, your body may need some time to get adjusted to the new dose.
Or, you might develop a tolerance to the medicine if you take it for an extended period or several times per year.

April said:
Hi Brooke,

We're all different, so what works for one person may not work for another person. o_O
However, in your case, I think that there may be two reasons why Duromine 30 mg is ineffective for you now.

Firstly, your body may need some time to get adjusted to the new dose.
Or, you might develop a tolerance to the medicine if you take it for an extended period or several times per year.
Thanks April,

I've only been on duromine for 3 weeks so it's not a tolerance. It's a difference between the two pills. The brand name I bought from a seller on here and the generic prescription if from the pharmacy. I notice a MARKED difference when I take 30mg of the generic prescription pills to when I take one of the brand name pills I received. The brand name pills seem far less effective, so I was just interested to see if anyone else had a similar experience..

Brooke

Brkylen said:
Hi everyone,

Thanks,
Brooke
Hi Brooke,
I built up a tolerance in only a few weeks :( regardless of taking 30mg or 40mg it just didnā€™t seem to work anymore. I started taking it 5 days on and 2 days off. And at one point I had a whole week break too. It seems to help. I havenā€™t tried alternate day yet but have heard that works well too

Bethany said:
Hi Brooke,
I built up a tolerance in only a few weeks :( regardless of taking 30mg or 40mg it just didnā€™t seem to work anymore. I started taking it 5 days on and 2 days off. And at one point I had a whole week break too. It seems to help. I havenā€™t tried alternate day yet but have heard that works well too
Hi Bethany!

Thanks for your reply. I've been having weekends off and taking during the week. It works really well for me! My point was that the generic vs name brand Duromine seemed to affect me differently, with the generic still working well and the Duromine brand being less effective.

Brkylen said:
Hi Bethany!

Thanks for your reply. I've been having weekends off and taking during the week. It works really well for me! My point was that the generic vs name brand Duromine seemed to affect me differently, with the generic still working well and the Duromine brand being less effective.
Ah! I have noticed some differences between brands also. I first bought metermine from a user on the forum and it worked great to start with but lost its effectiveness over time. I still had all the side effects, heart racing, but starving! I recently managed to get some phentermine GH (generic) and I feel itā€™s working a lot better- the side effects are less extreme and itā€™s controlling my hunger a lot better. I did some googling and found that meter/duro are released in your body a different way than the generic phentermine GH. Iā€™m now saving my remaining metermine for when I start doing alternate days or for after a long break.
Not sure if that was helpful at all but that has been my experience so far- however have only been on the generic brand for 1 week

Reactions: Brkylen
Bethany said:
Ah! I have noticed some differences between brands also. I first bought metermine from a user on the forum and it worked great to start with but lost its effectiveness over time. I still had all the side effects, heart racing, but starving! I recently managed to get some phentermine GH (generic) and I feel itā€™s working a lot better- the side effects are less extreme and itā€™s controlling my hunger a lot better. I did some googling and found that meter/duro are released in your body a different way than the generic phentermine GH. Iā€™m now saving my remaining metermine for when I start doing alternate days or for after a long break.
Not sure if that was helpful at all but that has been my experience so far- however have only been on the generic brand for 1 week
Thank you Bethany!! That is exactly what I was looking for!

Hi just wondering how do I buy Duramine 40 on line in a safe way and how much for a three month supply

Walstam said:
Hi just wondering how do I buy Duramine 40 on line in a safe way and how much for a three month supply
Hello dear @Walstam,

We strongly recommend you to see your doctor. However, we can also offer you an alternative solution.

NeverGiveUp.Team forum provides an opportunity to buy Duromine directly from Australian, Singapore, and European proven sellers who ship domestically, guaranteeing 100% delivery. We also have sellers that do worldwide shipping.
Being a Registered Member, you get access to the ā€˜Sellā€™ private zone on the forum, where you can find and contact the relevant seller directly and read customer reviews.

You can find the marketplace here -

To access the private zone, you have to register and pay for the desired product by following this link: https://nevergiveupteam.com/buy-duromine/

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Iā€™d be happy to help.

If I Join your u greased group can I find duromine40 from an Australia and app for a 3 months surply

Reactions: April
Walstam said:
If I Join your u greased group can I find duromine40 from an Australia and app for a 3 months surply
Yes, you can get Duromine 40 mg from our Australian seller- Charlotte.

Reactions: StacyB
Im wondering if some here who are struggling with constant craving of food are not eating correctly on Duromine. Im learning
women usually need far more protein than we tend to eat, good nutritious meals that are nutrient dense usually keep us satiated longer and feel no need to eat sweets. I did a detox a about 6 months ago and I can tell you the food was great, nutrient dense and I felt full and good all day, more energy, no more sweet cravings after a couple days, no bloating, and started losing weight. I really do feel you have to change what your eating to help your body, the duromines are good to get you started and help me with initial energy I find. They are a good boost like that. I eat as much organic food now, even detox my arm pits haha with a organic detoxer that draws out crap from that area caused from regular anti perspirants. Duromines are a great start as I say but ive learned if I dont change what im eating and move then its going to be an uphill battle. I usually have them every second day. I find them really good, def needed to change my lifestyle along with their help.