• ā˜ļøA newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available nowā—ļø With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight šŸ“‰!

Bloating On Duromine

N

nikki82

Standard Member
Oct 6, 2014
Today is day 4 im on the 40mg. And today i feel really bloated in my stomach is there any reason for this or anything i can do?

I'm not sure but I feel the same :(

I have drunk plenty of water so i know its not that

Did you find the cause?
Usually when you start to take a new medication it makes you Constipated. Constipation causes bloating. Could this have been your problem?

Iā€™ve been taking duromine 30mg since Friday morning and at the moment Iā€™m so bloated I look pregnant. Iā€™m not sure if this is a normal side effect or not, but I took some tablets to help relieve bloating a few hours ago, but Iā€™m still bloated!
Iā€™ve had some really good results so far, Iā€™ve lost 3kg in 3 days, but itā€™s come to a stand still today and Iā€™ve gained weight which I think is from the significant bloating and stomach upset. Should I just tough it out for a few more days and see if it stops ?

Hello FrankieM. Unfortunately GI problems are quite a common side effect of Duromine. It can be worsened by the foods that you consume. Some people found that when they added more fiber to their diet, their upset stomach and bloating was getting 100 times worse. Not sure what you eat though, or how you changed your dietā€¦

Reactions: Dre