• ☝️Pass a short test for FREE to learn your BMI, how many calories to consume per day to lose or maintain your weight, and how much you can lose by following a proper and balanced diet for two weeks. 📉

Proven BEST PRICES - Original Duromine 15 mg & 30 mg / Saxenda / Adipex/ Phentermine

Hello, my lovies!

I'm here to announce that I've got a fresh stock of Phentermine 30 mg pills.
The product is a bit stronger than our traditional Duromine 30 mg, so you can take 1 pill every other day to get amazing weight loss results.

I charge 280 AUD for 10 pills. Please drop me a line if you're interested. :kissing_heart:
ph-jpg.2617

Anne_R said:
Hello, my lovies!

I'm here to announce that I've got a fresh stock of Phentermine 30 mg pills.
The product is a bit stronger than our traditional Duromine 30 mg, so you can take 1 pill every other day to get amazing weight loss results.

I charge 280 AUD for 10 pills. Please drop me a line if you're interested. :kissing_heart:
ph-jpg.2617
Hi Anne, interested, can you PM me info on how to order pls ?

Reactions: Anne_R
Anne_R said:
Hello my lovies,

From now on, I'm happy to offer you the BEST prices for Duromine 15 mg, 30 mg, and Saxenda on the NeverGiveUpTeam forum:

:bomb:Duromine 15 mg - 440 AUD
:bomb:Duromine 30 mg -
470 AUD

* If you buy 3 boxes at once, you pay just 420 AUD per 1 box.
** If you buy 6+ boxes, you pay only
400 AUD for 1 box

:bomb:
Saxenda (3 pens including 40 needles/1 pen lasts up to 20 days) - 1200 AUD

:party:Express Delivery within Australia - FREE of charge

Contact me here or email me: *** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

View attachment 1610
View attachment 1609
Hi
Could I please purchase one box of 30 please

Reactions: Robi2 and Anne_R
Highly recommend seller, very quick and super easy transaction. Product as described, very helpful and no complaints at all. Will use again. Thanks again :):):):)

• Love
Reactions: Anne_R and StacyB
Hi guys! I've got another great news for you! :cool:For all those, who kept asking me about Adipex, I'm here to offer you a couple of boxes (brand-new, super effective, and perfect for a complete weight loss treatment course :sun:)

There are 100 capsules inside 1 box. The price is 1200 AUD (express shipping included). Please drop me a line if you're interested to buy.
!!There are only 4 boxes available!!

Adipex.jpg

Great experience buying from Anne, great communication and arrived in just a couple of days! Highly recommend 👍🏼

• Love
Great service from Anne. Good communication and my order was very fast. Def recommend.

• Love
Reactions: April and Anne_R
Purchased multiple times from Anne and the transaction is always seamless.
Fast shipping ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Thank you so much Anne xx

• Love
Reactions: April and Anne_R
Anne_R said:
Hello my lovies,

I'm happy to offer you the BEST prices for premium weight loss products on the NeverGiveUpTeam forum:

490 AUD

:bomb:Saxenda (3 pens including 40 needles/1 pen lasts up to 20 days) - 1200 AUD
* You can buy 1 pen for 440 AUD.

:bomb: 10 pills of Phentermine 30 mg - 280 AUD (can be taken every other day)
:bomb: Adipex (100 capsules) - 1100 AUD

:party:Express (+fully discreet) Delivery within Australia -10 AUD

Send me a personal message here or email me: *** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

View attachment 1610
View attachment 1609
Hi Anne do you have ozempic?

Reactions: April
Hi

I would like to say a big thank you to Anne_R who has provided me with Duromine 30mg over the pass months. I have had a good experience in on the pill and have seen myself lose weight and achieve my goal. Its not only about being on the pill but also need to change your diet habits and increase your physical exercise activity to achieve the results you want. Anne_R has been so helpful and delivers great service from the start to the end. I want to say a big Thank you. Mauz.

Looking to buy a box of duromine sent you a pm ☺️

Anne_R said:
Hello my lovies,

I'm happy to offer you the BEST prices for premium weight loss products on the NeverGiveUpTeam forum:

490 AUD

:bomb:Saxenda (3 pens including 40 needles/1 pen lasts up to 20 days) - 1200 AUD

Send me a personal message here or email me: *** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

View attachment 1610
View attachment 1609
Hi Anne I sent you a private message

Mauz2022 said:
Hi

I would like to say a big thank you to Anne_R who has provided me with Duromine 30mg over the pass months. I have had a good experience in on the pill and have seen myself lose weight and achieve my goal. Its not only about being on the pill but also need to change your diet habits and increase your physical exercise activity to achieve the results you want. Anne_R has been so helpful and delivers great service from the start to the end. I want to say a big Thank you. Mauz.
Thank you, dear! I wish you achieve all your life goals!:sun:

Reactions: majones
Thanks for your kind feedback, Erin :heart::sun: I wish yo a very successful weight loss journey, hun

Robi2 said:
Hello Anne ~ do you have duromine 15?
Hi Robi2, sure I do :)
Please check your personal messages.

Anne_R said:
Hello my lovies,

490 AUD

View attachment 1610
View attachment 1609
Hi Anne I’m looking for Ozempic. Do you have any? If so price per pen in $AUD please. If not is Saxenda the same? Thanks Allison

Allison1966 said:
Hi Anne I’m looking for Ozempic. Do you have any? If so price per pen in $AUD please. If not is Saxenda the same? Thanks Allison
Hi Allison,

Can you check your personal messages, please?