Proven BEST PRICES - Original Duromine 15 mg / Duromine 30 mg / Saxenda

  • You can contact Live Chat for live support. We guarantee to answer you 💌
  • We opened a new 🦘Off-topic category on our forum! Create threads on any topic and enjoy unlimited interaction!
  • Hi Guest! We need your assistance. ❤️ Please support our community with a review on TrustPilot🌟
  • Did you know that you can hide any notification by clicking on the Close button in the upper right corner? 👉
  • You can enter the short address 🪄 ngu.team in the address bar of your browser, and http://nevergiveupteam.com/ will open
Anne_R

Anne_R

Well-Known Member
Premium Seller
Oct 1, 2020
148
94
28
Zahra said:
Hi
I'm interested in 30g duromine
Hey Zahra! Great, can you check your personal messages? ;)
 
L

Lucyred

New Member
Premium Member
Apr 11, 2022
2
3
3
Anne_R said:
Thank you, guys, for your kind feedback! I'm always happy to help :sun:
Hi Anne, Can you please message me too? I would like to buy the 30mg duromine, many thanks
 
  • Like
Reactions: Anne_R and April
Anne_R

Anne_R

Well-Known Member
Premium Seller
Oct 1, 2020
148
94
28
Lucyred said:
Hi Anne, Can you please message me too? I would like to buy the 30mg duromine, many thanks
Hello Lucyred,

Sure, can you check your personal messages, please?
 
G

G.Terlich

Member
Premium Member
Jun 15, 2021
3
6
3
Hello,

It’s been a while since I have ordered, but can I please order from you?

Regards G
 
  • Like
Reactions: Anne_R
Anne_R

Anne_R

Well-Known Member
Premium Seller
Oct 1, 2020
148
94
28
G.Terlich said:
Hello,

It’s been a while since I have ordered, but can I please order from you?

Regards G
Hi G.Terlich,

Of course, please check your personal messages. :kissing_heart:
 
F

Fawaal22

Member
Premium Member
Mar 6, 2022
3
5
3
Melbourne
Anne_R said:
Hello my lovies,

From now on, I'm happy to offer you the BEST prices for Duromine 15 mg, 30 mg, and Saxenda on the NeverGiveUpTeam forum:


:bomb:Duromine 15 mg - 440 AUD
:bomb:Duromine 30 mg -
470 AUD

* If you buy 3 boxes at once, you pay just 420 AUD per 1 box.
** If you buy 6+ boxes, you pay only
400 AUD for 1 box

:bomb:
Saxenda (3 pens including 40 needles/1 pen lasts up to 20 days) - 1200 AUD

:party:Express Delivery within Australia - FREE of charge

Contact me here or email me: *** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***


photo_2020-10-04_07-52-26.jpg
photo_2020-10-04_07-52-18.jpg
Hi Anne could I please purchase 2 boxes
 
  • Like
Reactions: Anne_R
Anne_R

Anne_R

Well-Known Member
Premium Seller
Oct 1, 2020
148
94
28
Fawaal22 said:
Hi Anne could I please purchase 2 boxes
Hi dear,

Of course! Please check your personal messages. :sun:
 
Natdeecee

Natdeecee

Member
Premium Member
Oct 19, 2021
8
15
3
Anne_R said:
Hello my lovies,

From now on, I'm happy to offer you the BEST prices for Duromine 15 mg, 30 mg, and Saxenda on the NeverGiveUpTeam forum:


:bomb:Duromine 15 mg - 440 AUD
:bomb:Duromine 30 mg -
470 AUD

* If you buy 3 boxes at once, you pay just 420 AUD per 1 box.
** If you buy 6+ boxes, you pay only
400 AUD for 1 box

:bomb:
Saxenda (3 pens including 40 needles/1 pen lasts up to 20 days) - 1200 AUD

:party:Express Delivery within Australia - FREE of charge

Contact me here or email me: *** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***


photo_2020-10-04_07-52-26.jpg
photo_2020-10-04_07-52-18.jpg
Hi Anne, may I please purchase one Duromine 30 mg? Thank you
 
  • Like
Reactions: Anne_R
Anne_R

Anne_R

Well-Known Member
Premium Seller
Oct 1, 2020
148
94
28
Natdeecee said:
Hi Anne, may I please purchase one Duromine 30 mg? Thank you
Sure, please check your personal messages. :)
 
Anne_R

Anne_R

Well-Known Member
Premium Seller
Oct 1, 2020
148
94
28
skinnyagain said:
Hi im interested in buying if you have any stock available
Hello skinnyagain,

Sure, could you check your personal messages, please? :)
 
B

BMartin

Member
Premium Member
Feb 24, 2022
6
16
3
Hi
I’d like to order a box of 30mg please?

Thanks.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Anne_R
Anne_R

Anne_R

Well-Known Member
Premium Seller
Oct 1, 2020
148
94
28
BMartin said:
Hi
I’d like to order a box of 30mg please?

Thanks.
Hi BMartin,

Can you check your personal messages, please?

Thanks,
Anne
 
R

rose_

Member
Premium Member
Nov 15, 2018
1
5
3
I bought the 15mg off Anne. . Anne was very professional, efficient and knowledgeable. I highly recommend buying off her if you are considering . Thanks again Anne!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Anne_R
Natdeecee

Natdeecee

Member
Premium Member
Oct 19, 2021
8
15
3
Hi Anne,

I just wanted to post a note here to thank you for your fast, professional service. I ordered and within days the package arrived. Much appreciated :)
 
  • Love
Reactions: Anne_R
H

Hayhay

New Member
Premium Member
May 5, 2022
3
4
3
Anne_R said:
Hello my lovies,

From now on, I'm happy to offer you the BEST prices for Duromine 15 mg, 30 mg, and Saxenda on the NeverGiveUpTeam forum:


:bomb:Duromine 15 mg - 440 AUD
:bomb:Duromine 30 mg -
470 AUD

* If you buy 3 boxes at once, you pay just 420 AUD per 1 box.
** If you buy 6+ boxes, you pay only
400 AUD for 1 box

:bomb:
Saxenda (3 pens including 40 needles/1 pen lasts up to 20 days) - 1200 AUD

:party:Express Delivery within Australia - FREE of charge

Contact me here or email me: *** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***


photo_2020-10-04_07-52-26.jpg
photo_2020-10-04_07-52-18.jpg
Hi Anne
I am interested in purchasing 3 packets - can you let me know how.
Thanks
 
  • Like
Reactions: Anne_R
BlipBlopBlah

BlipBlopBlah

Member
Premium Member
Aug 10, 2018
13
14
3
@Bellarubes, here is the seller @Anne_R. I've ordered Duro from her :blush:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Anne_R
Dre

Dre

Well-Known Member
Staff member
Premium Member
The Slayers Team
May 10, 2015
156
177
63
46
melbourne
wonderful service as usual Anne my darling :p
your making a difference here on our magical Forum, keep up the great work!
Thank you again from everyone on our Team and all our members..

Hugs
Dre
 
  • Love
Reactions: Anne_R
Anne_R

Anne_R

Well-Known Member
Premium Seller
Oct 1, 2020
148
94
28
Hayhay said:
Hi Anne
I am interested in purchasing 3 packets - can you let me know how.
Thanks
Hi dear,

Could you check your personal messages, please? :)