• ☝️Pass a short test for FREE to learn your BMI, how many calories to consume per day to lose or maintain your weight, and how much you can lose by following a proper and balanced diet for two weeks. 📉

Proven BEST PRICES - Original Duromine 15 mg & 30 mg / Saxenda / Adipex/ Phentermine

nicola.kypreos said:
Such a great seller! Fantastic communication and received the package quickly.
Thank you, Nicola! :sun: I wish you a fast and effective weight loss journey:party:

Cona1989 said:
always a great seller, 10/10 communication and transparency. thanks as always!
Thanks so much, Cona1989!!:sun:😍

ObiWan said:
Hi interested in 30mg duromine pls.
Hi ObiWan,

Can you check your personal messages, please?

Wanted to say a big thanks to Anne R, thank you so much received my package super quick and the product is perfect! You have a forever customer here and will happily tell friends. Your service was amazing. ❤️

• Love
Reactions: Anne_R
Thank you so much!! :sun:
I wish you a very sucessful weight loss journey. Should you need a refill, feel free to contact me.

Reactions: Kate
Anne_R said:
Hello my lovies,

I'm happy to offer you the BEST prices for premium weight loss products on the NeverGiveUpTeam forum:

:bomb:Duromine 15 mg - 440 AUD
:bomb:Duromine 30 mg -
490 AUD

:bomb:Saxenda (3 pens including 40 needles/1 pen lasts up to 20 days) - 1200 AUD
* You can buy 1 pen for 440 AUD.

:bomb: 10 pills of Phentermine 30 mg - 280 AUD (can be taken every other day)
:bomb: Adipex (100 capsules) - 1100 AUD

:party:Express (+fully discreet) Delivery within Australia -10 AUD

****NOTE: I accept payments in Crypto (Binance, Tether) and Wise

Send me a personal message here or email me: *** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
View attachment 2864

Hi Anne
I sent you an email just wanting to know how to go about getting 1 box of 30mg Duromine please.
Many thanks
Bron

Hi, Bron! Can you check your personal messages, please?

Anne_R said:
Hello my lovies,

I'm happy to offer you the BEST prices for premium weight loss products on the NeverGiveUpTeam forum:

490 AUD

:bomb:Saxenda (3 pens including 40 needles/1 pen lasts up to 20 days) - 1200 AUD

Send me a personal message here or email me: *** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
View attachment 2864
Hello Anne
Can I put an order in please? I have pm’s you
Cheers

Monica said:
Hello Anne
Cheers
Hello Monica,

Yes, sure! Please check your personal messages. :sun:

Reactions: Monica
Monica said:
Hello Anne
Cheers
You are the best lovely 🥰

• Love
Reactions: April
Hi Anne, great service apologies delay. Delivery was within 2 days.... Very happy. I'll let u know weight loss next Tuesday.......i had the side effects and very happy no craving sugary foods. A little tired that's normal and sickness but that's gone now hence the delay in replying. Be in touch highly recommend you xxxxx

• Love
Dear, thanks for your feedback!
Can you send me a personal message about the side effects you had?

Reactions: Dre
Just normal sick a few times as operate and had heartburn but not it has gone / tired first 3 days / no sugar craving not weighing myself yet now feel fine eating slowly small portions usually 1 meal a day ( protein and veggies) laying off carbs and a morning snack healthy fruit and nuts yoghurt. Gone off coffee completely which was my vice back training at home low intensity. Can physically see a little change but will wait another week before weigh-ins . Drinking lots of water 8/10 glasses a day and water only no alcohol at all. The smell of that makes you feel sick. Alternating in my thigh not my tummy of an evening 1 x per week xxx very happy 😊 thanks beautiful along way too go but on the right track and mindset, xxx

• Love
Reactions: Anne_R and Dre
Anne_R said:
Hello my lovies,

490 AUD

View attachment 2864

Hi Anne

Hope you are well, just want to check whether you still have stock for Duromine to send out before Christmas

Hope to hear from you soon

Regards
Stephen

Stephenng1 said:
Hi Anne

Hope you are well, just want to check whether you still have stock for Duromine to send out before Christmas

Hope to hear from you soon

Regards
Stephen
Hi Stephen,

Sure, please check your messages. ;)

Hi lovies!

Christmas is coming, and I'm here with a great news!! I've started to accept payments via PayPal and Bank Transfers.:sun:
Please drop me a line to place an order :)

• Love
Reactions: Dre