• Did you know that you can hide any notification by clicking on the Close button in the upper right corner? 👉

Proven BEST PRICES - Original Duromine 15 mg & 30 mg / Saxenda / Adipex

Dre

Dre

Well-Known Member
Staff member
Premium Member
The Slayers Team
May 10, 2015
176
216
63
47
melbourne
Anne_R said:
Hi lovies!

Christmas is coming, and I'm here with a great news!! I've started to accept payments via PayPal and Bank Transfers.:sun:
Please drop me a line to place an order :)
Hello Anne lovely

that is excellent news!
we have many members who simply can't get their heads around the Crypto thing..

you just made Christmas a lot happier my darling ;)

Hugs
Dre
 
  • Love
Reactions: Anne_R
Anne_R

Anne_R

Well-Known Member
Premium Seller
Oct 1, 2020
184
174
43
Hi dear Dre,

Thank you for your support, darling. :sun: :kissing_heart:
Yes, I really hope that it will bring me more sales.

Hugs,
Anne
 
  • Love
Reactions: Dre
Natdeecee

Natdeecee

Member
Premium Member
Oct 19, 2021
9
16
3
Dre said:
Hello Anne lovely

that is excellent news!
we have many members who simply can't get their heads around the Crypto thing..

you just made Christmas a lot happier my darling ;)

Hugs
Dre
Hi Anne,
I have sent you an email.
Thank you :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Anne_R
C

Cora123

Member
Premium Member
Oct 18, 2022
2
13
3
Hi All,

My results using Ozempic for 6 weeks was 13.5kg weight loss. I am currently 71kg and I’m 5’6 back to wearing my old clothes 😀

My results are not the norm because my approach to using Ozempic is different to most. This is a drug which suppresses your appetite and therefore allows you to eat less (if you want to). I brought my calories down very, very low. Initial 2 weeks were rough but the following 4 weeks were much better as my body adjusted to the lower calories.

Over Christmas I relaxed my diet to normal levels and my weight has kept flat. Next week I will begin the next phase to drop the last 5kg 😀
 
  • Like
Reactions: Dre and Anne_R
D

DebbieB1

Member
Premium Member
Dec 9, 2022
3
14
3
Anne_R said:
Hi lovies!

Anne_R said:
Christmas is coming, and I'm here with a great news!! I've started to accept payments via PayPal and Bank Transfers.:sun:
Please drop me a line to place an order :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: April
D

DebbieB1

Member
Premium Member
Dec 9, 2022
3
14
3
Anne_R said:
Hi lovies!

Christmas is coming, and I'm here with a great news!! I've started to accept payments via PayPal and Bank Transfers.:sun:
Please drop me a line to place an order :)
Hi Anne
That is the best news! So happy to hear this. I am considering trying Ozempic and this will definitely make that so much easier!
Debbie 😊
 
  • Like
Reactions: April and Anne_R
Anne_R

Anne_R

Well-Known Member
Premium Seller
Oct 1, 2020
184
174
43
Hi Debbie, can you check your personal messages?
 
Anne_R

Anne_R

Well-Known Member
Premium Seller
Oct 1, 2020
184
174
43
maddisonjade said:
Hi Anne, I have messaged you and awaiting response. Thank you :)
I've replied you. Can you check, please?
 
D

DebbieB1

Member
Premium Member
Dec 9, 2022
3
14
3
Anne_R said:
Hi Debbie, can you check your personal messages?
Hi Anne
I don’t see a message, have you sent one?
Debbie 😊
 
  • Like
Reactions: Anne_R
Dre

Dre

Well-Known Member
Staff member
Premium Member
The Slayers Team
May 10, 2015
176
216
63
47
melbourne
wonderful service and prompt delivery!
your a pleasure to deal with, Thank you Anne :)

hugs
Dre
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: April and Anne_R
Anne_R

Anne_R

Well-Known Member
Premium Seller
Oct 1, 2020
184
174
43
DebbieB1 said:
Hi Anne
I don’t see a message, have you sent one?
Debbie 😊
Sure, I did. Can you double-check, please? :)
 
Anne_R

Anne_R

Well-Known Member
Premium Seller
Oct 1, 2020
184
174
43
Dre said:
wonderful service and prompt delivery!
your a pleasure to deal with, Thank you Anne :)

hugs
Dre
The pleasure is all mine, dear Dre!
 
Anne_R

Anne_R

Well-Known Member
Premium Seller
Oct 1, 2020
184
174
43
Hi, lovies! :sun:
I'm here with a fresh stock of Duromine, Saxenda, Adipex, and Ozempic 0.25/0.5 mg.:heart::party:

*** I'm also expecting a new stock of Ozempic 1 mg by the mid of February. So, should anyone need this specific dose, let me know. I can organize a pre-order for you.

:bomb:SPECIAL PRICE for Adipex Retard 15 mg!
100 capsules (worth 3 months of treatment) - Now only 1100 AUD

new stock.jpg
 
Last edited: