• ☝️Pass a short test for FREE to learn your BMI, how many calories to consume per day to lose or maintain your weight, and how much you can lose by following a proper and balanced diet for two weeks. 📉

Proven BEST PRICES - Original Duromine 15 mg & 30 mg / Saxenda / Adipex/ Phentermine

Hi Debbie,

Can you check your personal messages, please?

Hi Anne, I'm looking to purchase some Phentermine and Ozempic (if you have it in stock). Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: Anne_R
Hi lovies,

Can you check your personal messages, please?

Hi there my name is Rachel I’m new to the forum. I have taken Duromine in the past and I’m looking to purchase some more. Could you please let me know how I go about doing this.

Last edited:
Hi there my name is Rachel I’m new to this page. I’ve taken Duromine in the past. I’ve recently gained some weight and wanted to take it again for a short period of time. Can you please let me know how to purchase?

Hi! May I please pay the 30mg of Duromine! I see u accept PayPal which is wonderful as it’s the easiest way for me to transfer:)

Hi, Rachelv,

Sure, I have a full stock now.
Could you check your personal messages? :)

Hi there, I am new to this forum but would like to purchase some duromine. I have had this before and kept the weight off that was until having children and it has crept back up. I would love your help

Hi there, I am new to this forum but would like to purchase some duromine. I have had this before and kept the weight off that was until having children and it has crept back up. I would love your help

Anne_R said:
Hello my lovies,

***I accept PayPal, Bank Transfers and Crypto for payments!***:heart:

I'm happy to offer you the BEST prices for premium weight loss products on the NeverGiveUpTeam forum:

:bomb:Duromine 15 mg - 440 AUD
:bomb:Duromine 30 mg -
490 AUD

:bomb: Phentermine 30 mg (10 capsules) - 280 AUD (You can take 1 pill every second day)

:bomb:Saxenda (3 pens including 40 needles/1 pen lasts up to 20 days) - 1200 AUD
* You can buy 1 pen for 440 AUD.

:bomb: Adipex 15 mg (100 capsules) - 1000 AUD

:party:Express (+fully discreet) Delivery within Australia -10 AUD

Send me a personal message here.

new stock.jpg
Hi

Can I please order 20 Pentermine tablets. Please advise your bank account details.

interested in duromine - can you please DM me?

Anne_R said:
Hello my lovies,

I'm happy to offer you the BEST prices for premium weight loss products on the NeverGiveUpTeam forum:

490 AUD

:bomb: Phentermine 30 mg (10 capsules) - 280 AUD (You can take 1 pill every second day)

:bomb:Saxenda (3 pens including 40 needles/1 pen lasts up to 20 days) - 1200 AUD

Send me a personal message here. I would like to purchase a box of Duromine 30mg please

new stock.jpg

Hi Anne
How much is ozempic ?

isabellajewellery68@gmail said:
Hi Anne
How much is ozempic ?
Hi dear! Can you check your personal messages, please?

Heey! For ALL my clients, who were looking for Trulicity in Australia!!:party::party::party:
I'm happy to announce that I've got 3 boxes with 4 pens in each of them. The price of 1 box is 1100 AUD.

For more information about the product, please check out the manufacturer's website: https://www.trulicity.com/

trulicity.jpg

Reactions: Kate
Hi,
I would like to buy 30mgs duromine tablets.

Anne_R said:
Hello my lovies,

490 AUD

new stock.jpg
Hi Anne I would like to order duromine please . How do I purchase this thank you

Anne_R said:
Hello my lovies,

490 AUD

new stock.jpg
Anne_R said:
Hello my lovies,

490 AUD

new stock.jpg
Hi Anne I would like to buy Duromine 30 mg. Can you contact me for arragment the payment. Thanks

combinofighter said:
Highly recommended seller, very quick and easy transaction. Received within 2 days(considering current AUST Post processing times), product as pictured in the add. No complaints. Will use again
Anne_R said:
Hello my lovies,

490 AUD

new stock.jpg
Highly recomend Anne, a very seller, fast respon and fast delivery as well. Will definitely buy from Anne again.
From a happy customer

Attachments

• 16808510346397255479619272980705.jpg
    16808510346397255479619272980705.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 2