• ☝️Pass a short test for FREE to learn your BMI, how many calories to consume per day to lose or maintain your weight, and how much you can lose by following a proper and balanced diet for two weeks. 📉

Scam babychu

B

babychu

Scammer
Dec 12, 2017
sry alr nomore n had successfully send out

Last edited:
hi im interested. can i get it? mind if u can email me?

babychu.27600/ scammer

what happened?

April said:
what happened?
ok i email you

how much and are you legit or another scammer
sorry im not a scammer. im jus tryin to let go, but one box is 29pills cos i consumed one. im in singapore, have post thr international registered postage n it takes roughly 5-7 days to reach u, n there will be tracking no. to track e parcel. lemme knw if ure keen. anyway im lettin go 130 a box.
130 including post?
Re:how many box u looking at babe? if u getmore i try waived off e postage fees (=

they have just contacted me again
Re

|
Wed 13/12/2017 4:44 PM

sorry vicki r u still Keen? lemme knw soon

I see what made you think of scam... first the offer is for one box, and then they can send as many as you want...

I wonder if anyone else also contacted them

April said:
I see what made you think of scam... first the offer is for one box, and then they can send as many as you want...

I wonder if anyone else also contacted them
it continues.............
ep 130aud n postage fee is 10aud. do u have paypal? i only have paypal
yes i do pay pal' what dosage are they????
they are 30mg. u only need a box? cos i have 4 boxes. they all expire 2019. u wan take 2 box? i can go lower like 250 n waive off e postage
what is your paypal account details?

will wait and see what happens next....

Was this actually a scam?

good.. so far, it seems ok...

April said:
aypal acc is peiwenling
but i think there will be a service fee occure

disgruntled220 said:
aypal acc is
but i think there will be a service fee occure
ohh!!! how much will the service fee be???

is there a way around it?

April said:
think ard 5aud.? u can jus top up when u do e payment?
and i need yr name n full address for mailing

Re

sorry what details u need? i think paypal email to make payment is alr done? anyway if u don trust me , i cant do anything, im jus merely selling away nth else ..

|
Today, 6:56 PM

n paypal is a safe way to make payment, they will only release the payment once i mailed out. u can check with them, ived send numerous times before tho.

HY
. Press the Enter key to open the contact card." style="unicode-bidi: embed; direction: ltr; user-select: text; cursor: pointer;">huiyi ye <huiyi87ye@gmail.com>

|
Today, 6:54 PM

sorry what details u need? i think paypal email to make payment is alr done? anyway if u don trust me , i cant do anything, im jus merely selling away nth else ..

disgruntled220 said:
Re

|
Today, 6:56 PM

n paypal is a safe way to make payment, they will only release the payment once i mailed out. u can check with them, ived send numerous times before tho.
Re:

|
Today, 7:00 PM

anyway, don worri babe im nt here to scam.. hahah.. u think too much. or do u have any no.? do u use whatsapp?

HY
. Press the Enter key to open the contact card." style="unicode-bidi: embed; direction: ltr; user-select: text; cursor: pointer;">huiyi ye <huiyi87ye@gmail.com>

|
Today, 6:54 PM

just told them i dont have whatsapp.....see what happens now
sounds dodgy

disgruntled220 said:
just told them i dont have whatsapp.....see what happens now
sounds dodgy
no response
think they have given up

disgruntled220 said:
no response
think they have given up
just responded with this
alright
my take is it is a scam and they would start demanding more money on whatsapp for the "delivery" of items
again this person says they are in singapore and start off sounding like you are chatting with a female then start calling you "babe" and darl......

disgruntled220 said:
babychu.27600/ scammer

disgruntled220 said:
just responded with this
alright
my take is it is a scam and they would start demanding more money on whatsapp for the "delivery" of items
again this person says they are in singapore and start off sounding like you are chatting with a female then start calling you "babe" and darl......

excuse me? huh? r u okay? ure nt even intending to buy n said im a scammer? u asked qns so i ans truthfully, r u okay???? if ure nt interested to buy but jus checking out , den everyone to u is a scammer alr. ridiculous . what demand money??? do u even knw paypal have transfer fee???omgosh u r really ridiculous!

Last edited: