• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

Anyone Had Success After Duromine?

It may happen to anyone. The key is to teach your body a new diet regimen and workout. After you finish your pills, you can safely continue the same regimen and you will not gain weight back again. Weight loss routine is for life, not only for the period of pills intake, you see? The sooner you realize that the less mistakes you will do. Good luck and stop worrying;)

Reactions: Mumo3girls
Hi

Take Kate's advice and you will be successful. Use your time on duromine to set a new healthy lifestyle that you can continue after you come off it. I have managed to keep my weight in check since stopping duromine due to daily exercise and watching what I eat.

What worked for me was to not cut out any food completely but eat smarter. Small amounts of the so called bad food balanced out with healthy food, eating low carb and watching the calories. I knew for me that if I cut out certain foods that I would fail, so I changed my way of eating to a way I knew I could maintain for life.

Exercise is essential, learn to love it. Music is a great motivator!

I realise I answered the opposite to your question, but thought a little positive feedback would be more helpful than the negative. GOODLUCK;)

Bringingskinnyback said:
Hi

Take Kate's advice and you will be successful. Use your time on duromine to set a new healthy lifestyle that you can continue after you come off it. I have managed to keep my weight in check since stopping duromine due to daily exercise and watching what I eat.

What worked for me was to not cut out any food completely but eat smarter. Small amounts of the so called bad food balanced out with healthy food, eating low carb and watching the calories. I knew for me that if I cut out certain foods that I would fail, so I changed my way of eating to a way I knew I could maintain for life.

Exercise is essential, learn to love it. Music is a great motivator!

I realise I answered the opposite to your question, but thought a little positive feedback would be more helpful than the negative. GOODLUCK;)
Exactly. Once you cut out all 'bad' food, you end up wanting it even more! Not all of us can stick to such a strickt lifestyle for good, not to mention we are surrounded by fast food and people who used to eat that way all their lives. A very wise advice Bringingskinnyback! A smart combination of healthy foods and little of yummies sometimes (and exercises of course) will help to develop a new lifesyle. But it has to be a smart balance, keep that in mind. Everything is in our hands.

From my experience - I can tell that I managed to accept the fact that food is a necessary fuel for living, i.e. I eat to live, not live to eat.

Hi all, last week I came off my third month of duromine. Went from 118kg to 93 in three months, a total of 25kg lost. No negative side effects.

However, I'm so hungry now. It's as if I'm not used to small meals anymore at all. I want to eat all the time, junk food. Hardcore hunger and cravings that are so hard to control and get rid of. Went from 1200 calories a day to not being satisfied with that, and getting late night intense impulses to eat. 1500+ a day for a week now.
And I know it's bad and I'm instantly upset after and guilty, yet i haven't been strong willed enough to say no to these new cravings. It's as if I'm not even actually hungry, I just need to feel full? But don't feel full until I eat so much I'm full.

My mouth is constantly full of saliva, I'm not sure if this has to do with coming off duromine or being insanely hungry.

I just want to know how you controlled this if you've experienced it.
Been desperate to get my hands on more duromine, if only to either keep taking it or ween myself off it. As I think going from 30mg to nothing is part of the problem.
I had such a good healthy regime and its just all gone out the window. its really frustrating.

Hello Melpomene! First, Congratulations on such a fantastic weight loss!!! Wooohooo!!!!

As for the downside. When I was on Duromine course, I was gradually lowering the frequency of use/dose, and I did manage to avoid the withdrawal effects. However, I see that many people do have to fight these, so I am trying to find as much info, as possible. If we refer to this forum, there is a very wise tip from a person, who became a real Duromine professional at the time of her weight loss process with Duromine. It’s laura kate. The message is in this thread Coming off duromine! I think she says something that does make a really good sense, and you might try to listen more to your body, to realize whether the hunger is THAT BIG. Besides, never forget about the water. While on Duromine, you were drinking plenty of it, and now you should continue. First of all, it will help you avoid extreme hunger, or might even cut it completely at times, when you feel hungry while being thirsty instead. Besides, if you want to get back to your previous caloric intake, there does exist a good tip, which is, though, very hard to follow at the beginning. When you feel extremely hungry, you must eat veeeeeeeeery sloooooowly… in smallest possible bites and chewing for a long time… with a teaspoon instead of tablespoon… it takes time for your body to get the signal of achieving the satiety. So give it time. it’s hard… but you can focus on counting: how many times you chew the bite, how many seconds pass before you place a new portion of food in your mouth… it helps, it really does.

Did anything change in your life besides Duromine? You might have more free time, or exercise less.. and this also affects the way you react to food.

If you can’t fight the cravings, make a deal with yourself. Promise yourself a delicious cheat meal at the end of the week, IF you manage to stay away from all the bad stuff (or the ‘baddest’ stuff through the entire week). Negotiate with your mind.

If night hunger strikes you, exercise or take long energetic walk before bedtime, take a shower, have an egg or a couple of spoons of cottage cheese, and immediately get to bed. Avoid fruits or sour foods that can boost appetite in the evening.

If you feel like having large portions of food is something that brings satiety for a very long time, take a smaller plate, fill it with leafy vegetables and some other vegetables, make it colorful, add a light dressing, some seeds, a piece of meet. And eat it slowly, savor every bite.

Feeling low is one of withdrawal side effects, and this might be the reason why you are feeling everything is ruined. IT’S NOT!!! You won’t let it be that way!

For a month, forget about weight loss… think about healthy eating and consistent exercising. Your aim now is to maintain the weight and get back to healthy mindset.

Sorry for writing so much… I just feel you’re desperate, and you shouldn.t you already won! This is the last trial you have to go through. Chin up!

Last edited:
Hi Melpomene. Did it get any better? Did you manage to gain control over the hunger? Wish you all the best and hope you are staying strong and are doing your best to maintain your weight. Good luck!

I've had great success with two months on 40mg with one month to go. I did have a one week break towards the end of month two with no real withdrawal symptoms.
My question relates to keeping my metabolism up. Is there any over the counter or herbal remedies that will keep this going. I am only 10kgs of my target weight but do need the energy boost going forward.

Reactions: shanR
James the no so large said:
I've had great success with two months on 40mg with one month to go. I did have a one week break towards the end of month two with no real withdrawal symptoms.
My question relates to keeping my metabolism up. Is there any over the counter or herbal remedies that will keep this going. I am only 10kgs of my target weight but do need the energy boost going forward.

Hello James! Unfortunately, I can’t advice any herbal metabolism booster, because I am really not sure if these work any close to Duromine. What I want to tell you is that you should use the last month on Duromine to “reinforce” your eating/exercising/hydrating regime and continue the same way after you finish Duromine. I am sure you will get to your goal weight. It might take a little more time than you might have needed while on Duromine, or not! Either way, as you get closer to the ideal weight, the weight loss process always slows down. A way out would be increasing the intensity of your exercises or switching to some other kind of activity, like from cardio to strength trainings, from low intensity to high intensity. DO NOT cut off your caloric intake to the one that is below the required for overall body functioning, since this will only slow down your metabolic rate. Drink water, green tea, sassy water. Sleep well. Don’t change all the good things you achieved. Work with a personal trainer, at least a couple of times, so that he develops an intense fat burning workout for you. Best of luck!!!

PS. How much weight did you manage to lose?

April said:
Hello James! Unfortunately, I can’t advice any herbal metabolism booster, because I am really not sure if these work any close to Duromine. What I want to tell you is that you should use the last month on Duromine to “reinforce” your eating/exercising/hydrating regime and continue the same way after you finish Duromine. I am sure you will get to your goal weight. It might take a little more time than you might have needed while on Duromine, or not! Either way, as you get closer to the ideal weight, the weight loss process always slows down. A way out would be increasing the intensity of your exercises or switching to some other kind of activity, like from cardio to strength trainings, from low intensity to high intensity. DO NOT cut off your caloric intake to the one that is below the required for overall body functioning, since this will only slow down your metabolic rate. Drink water, green tea, sassy water. Sleep well. Don’t change all the good things you achieved. Work with a personal trainer, at least a couple of times, so that he develops an intense fat burning workout for you. Best of luck!!!

PS. How much weight did you manage to lose?
107kgs to 93kgs would like to get to and maintain 85kgs, I'm 183cm tall

James the no so large said:
107kgs to 93kgs would like to get to and maintain 85kgs, I'm 183cm tall

Hello James! Looks like you have all the chances to get to 87 at least on this last month of Duromine you have left. WOW! You already managed to lose 14 kg. That is success!!!! Keep up the great work you’ve been doing so far. Introduce some slight changes just to make it run faster. Like I said, as we get closer to the target weight, our body doesn’t want to give up kilos that easy. However, this may be NOT your case. Then just continue with the same routine for at least 2-3 months. This will allow you lose a couple of kilos and fix the result. I am not sure if you saw this post Life after duromine. . it’s telling exactly how life goes on when you’re off Duromine. It seems to me, you are a bit scared to not have Duromine as your aid. Though you have to understand that yes, Duromine did provide you with some effects, yet all the achievements are your own. YOU are the one who managed to lose this weight and YOU are capable of going on without the aid. Nothing should change in your routine when you discontinue the drug. Go on as if nothing happened, and you will succeed! Best of luck to you! You are BRAVO!!!!!

Last edited: