• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

Anyone Else Need To Pee All The Time?

H

HealthyMel

Standard Member
Dec 28, 2015
Melbourne
I know weird question but does anyone else experience needing to go to the toilet frequently? It might be because I'm drinking more water but even so, when I usually drink a lot of water it's not this frequent.

That is quite normal. Some people struggle with fluid retention but others need to visit the bathroom more often! It works different for all of us. Just make sure you drink lots of water and if it is very warm where you are also supplement some electrolytes so you do not de-hydrate.

HealthyMel said:
I know weird question but does anyone else experience needing to go to the toilet frequently? It might be because I'm drinking more water but even so, when I usually drink a lot of water it's not this frequent.

Lol YES! It hasn't bothered me so much while I was off work during school holidays but now in back at work I'm really conscious of my frequent peeing. And waking in the night to pee too! I changed my pattern and try to drink as much as I can before lunch, that way I'm not getting up in the night. On the plus side, the trips to the bathroom in the office are adding to my steps taken per day lol.

Every hour. And I found myself extremely hungry by 5-6pm.. I took the 15mg duromine at 8:30am. Any chance drinking too much water and peeing too often actually flushes the pill out of your system? Because it worked great yesterday and now all of a sudden I'm ready to demolish the entire fridge

i'm not even drinking more and have peed so many times today!

Yes it's a nightmare but I did have a bladder infection before I started so I hope it gets better.

And the 15mg would be pretty weak I imagine, may wear off fast enough for you to crave food by the end of the day

jip and not to mention waking up to go wee at night!

Ive lost 1.1/2 kilos in my first week, not much compared to some people, I will be happy to loose this amount every week. Feeling sluggish, dry mouth, still have a good appetite so not sure 15 mg is suppressing my appetite. Might have to up the dose next month but don't really want to because of side affects. Eating healthy and exercising, will try and stay focused and positive.

Reactions: April
well done
Josephine vella said:
Ive lost 1.1/2 kilos in my first week, not much compared to some people, I will be happy to loose this amount every week. Feeling sluggish, dry mouth, still have a good appetite so not sure 15 mg is suppressing my appetite. Might have to up the dose next month but don't really want to because of side affects. Eating healthy and exercising, will try and stay focused and positive.
well done - thats great - truly believe slower weight loss is more likely to stay off afterwards. i lost just under 3 and i must say i doubt that i will keep that up because im eating less than normally even when dieting.

HealthyMel said:
remember that your also taking in a lot more water than usual so you would pee a lot more. i usually drink about 3 litres on duromine

Reactions: April
Andrewb1 said:
I’ve just started today with the Duromine
Man, can there be any more urine in me
Hahah!
Hi Andrewb1,

How do you feel today? :)