• ā˜ļøA newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available nowā—ļø With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight šŸ“‰!

Antibiotics And Duromine

F

Fergs28

Standard Member
Apr 30, 2015
hi there.. I'm currently taking 40mg of duromine but I feel a chest infection looming.. Am wondering if anyone has had to use antibiotics with duromine??

Duromine can weaken the effect of antibiotics. Think twice and better visit a doctor. Only the doctor knows best when you need antibiotics. Because if you have a sort of virus, antibiotics won't help anyways.

Reactions: Crazyme
I have just been prescribed antibiotics and the steroid antibiotics and ventol puffer for my really bad flu, but hesitant in taking along with duromine. Has anyone have any experience as Iā€™ve heard that antibiotics should not be used in conjunction with duromine. Iā€™m two months in and half way to my goal weight. 86SW 79CW and 70TW. I donā€™t want to stop for too long and start it all over again as I had a lot of side effects to begin with... stopping would mean taking a step back but obviously donā€™t wanna be stupid and put my health at risk! Any advice please

The best advice I can give you is to call the pharmacy and ask the pharmacist, or your doctorā€¦ In addition, you can check Link Removed, where you need to insert the names of your drugs to see if they interact with Duromine.

Get well soon! Oh and congratulations with the fantastic progress!