• ☝️Pass a short test for FREE to learn your BMI, how many calories to consume per day to lose or maintain your weight, and how much you can lose by following a proper and balanced diet for two weeks. 📉

A sip of motivation from the former and future rockstar

Ashleigh7441

Ashleigh7441

Premium Member
Nov 6, 2018
Hi there,
I would be happy if this post would motivate at least one person, as I know it's hard. Our journey is challenging; our life with those extra kilos and dieting and exercising is hard.
Let me tell you something. I've been overweight all my life. I started my weight loss journey many years ago. First, I tried dieting and exercising. I was giving up every second week. Then I found Duromine. Wow, it was a super magic pill for me. I've lost almost half of my weight. I felt like a rockstar, you know. 🌟
Then hello, stupid virus and lockdown. I was eating like each day was the last one of my life. So, here I am again. It's my third week on Ozempic. It's my new journey, my new beginning. And I know I will do it for me, for my health and my kids.
For those who are desperate, never give up! I will do my best to reach my goal again. I know that super feeling when you see your new body in the mirror when you shop and buy what you want, not an oversized dress. So, keep going! I swear you all need to feel those emotions as I did.
Hug you all! :kissing_heart:

Hi my dear @Ashleigh7441,
I haven't seen you for ages!
Yeah, those times when we were locked in our kitchens were challenging for us all. It was not only about the virus but also about mental health. Those times almost destroyed my nervous system. And yes, I've also gained some kilos. That's why I know what it feels like.
I am happy that you find the motivation inside of you. You are so cheerful!
I wish you a successful weight loss journey, my dear!

Reactions: Dre
Ashleigh7441 said:
Hi there,
I would be happy if this post would motivate at least one person, as I know it's hard. Our journey is challenging; our life with those extra kilos and dieting and exercising is hard.
Let me tell you something. I've been overweight all my life. I started my weight loss journey many years ago. First, I tried dieting and exercising. I was giving up every second week. Then I found Duromine. Wow, it was a super magic pill for me. I've lost almost half of my weight. I felt like a rockstar, you know. 🌟
Then hello, stupid virus and lockdown. I was eating like each day was the last one of my life. So, here I am again. It's my third week on Ozempic. It's my new journey, my new beginning. And I know I will do it for me, for my health and my kids.
For those who are desperate, never give up! I will do my best to reach my goal again. I know that super feeling when you see your new body in the mirror when you shop and buy what you want, not an oversized dress. So, keep going! I swear you all need to feel those emotions as I did.
hey, I'm in love with your attitude! We all are the rockstars!

Reactions: StacyB
Where can I get Ozempic used last year worked amazing now no staock near me :( in Brisbane

Phillips said:
Where can I get Ozempic used last year worked amazing now no staock near me :( in Brisbane
Hi dear! :)
You may check out some offers HERE

Have a good day!

Reactions: April
Ashleigh7441 said:
Hi there,
For those who are desperate, never give up! I will do my best to reach my goal again even play ping pong with joola. I know that super feeling when you see your new body in the mirror when you shop and buy what you want, not an oversized dress. So, keep going! I swear you all need to feel those emotions as I did.
Thanks for your post! Especially acute for me is the problem of choosing beautiful clothes! All dresses seem to be made for women with boobs and a completely flat stomach! You are very cool and I wish you good luck on your way!

Last edited: