• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

A bit weary

M

Mamajo

Standard Member
Feb 24, 2022
Hey guys,

So I've been searching for duromine for ages because a doctor won't give me a prescription for it as I just fall under the BMI.

I guess I'm just a bit cautious of buying things online.
Its not cheap and I'm worried that if I give the money and something happens like they aren't legitimate duromine tablets or the seller just doesn't send them.

I guess I'm even weary that the people on here are real haha

I just need my mind put at ease.

Hello Mamajo and welcome to our beloved forum.

i've been a member here for a long time and i can promise you we are real and totally legit :)
i run a team called "The Slayers" who protect the forum from possible scammers, so you are very safe here..

i recommend becoming a registered Member so you can enjoy all that this wonderful place has to offer!
there are loads of advice and inspiration for your weight loss journey,
and the staff are amazing, there is always someone around who can help with any questions you might have :p

i hope this puts your mind at ease.

Hugs
Dre

I purchase regularly from Charlotte. My purchases always arrive and a tracking number is always provided. I was sceptical too. Thankfully everything works out ☺️

Reactions: StacyB
Hey, @Mamajo
I would also recommend buying from @Charlotte :heart:
She is a trusted seller on the Forum. As I know the sellers here are verified by the administration of the Forum and they give a 100% guarantee. However, beware of those who are not marked as the seller here. I've been scammed once by one of the regular users who sold Metermine in pm.

Mamajo said:
Hey guys,

So I've been searching for duromine for ages because a doctor won't give me a prescription for it as I just fall under the BMI.

Its not cheap and I'm worried that if I give the money and something happens like they aren't legitimate duromine tablets or the seller just doesn't send them.

Hello, dear @Mamajo!
You can find the Premium sellers (proved only) and reviews HERE.

@10kgtolose you are totally right! All the sellers from the link above are verified by our administration. All these sellers are marked as "Premium Seller". We kindly ask you to ignore the other users who want to sell Duromine here unless it is not the seller of the forum. And we kindly ask you to contact us in this case. We want to be sure of our service!
We have also created the list of scammers - Black List. NEVER BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE! But they can change their names and accounts. Thus, don't believe the members who are not marked as the sellers.

@Mamajo if you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me or @April. We will be happy to help you.

Reactions: Dre
Highly recommend Anne_R and Charlotte! Easy to buy and really fast delivery. They are always in touch if you want to know details or tracking information.

Reactions: Dre and StacyB
I've ordered Duro twice a few times ago. The seller sent it in a few days. I will certainly advise you to buy it here. Don't worry! :)

@Mamajo, I am totally in love with @Anne_R :heart: The best service I've ever seen. I've also contacted @April when I had some questions regarding the sellers. So, these girls are at the TOP! :bomb::bomb::bomb:

Reactions: StacyB and Dre
Nelabella said:
Totally agree, they are selling it at a insane price yet it's cheaper to purchase it via your local doctors
Hello, dear @Nelabella!
Well, you can spend your time and money on a doctor. By the way, not all the doctors are Duromine-friendly... Or you can buy it online with fast delivery from the proven sellers.
It is always up to you to decide which option is better for you :heart:
I wish you a successful weight loss journey no matter what you choose, dear! We are a friendly community, and we are here to help and support each other!

Reactions: Nelabella
Mamajo said:
Hey guys,

Hi,

I had the same reservations but have purchase from Charlotte with no problems at all.

Reactions: April
Mamajo said:
Hey guys,

Can u tell
Me your end result in your purchase choice @Mamajo

10kgtolose said:
Hey, @Mamajo
I would also recommend buying from @Charlotte :heart:
She is a trusted seller on the Forum. As I know the sellers here are verified by the administration of the Forum and they give a 100% guarantee. However, beware of those who are not marked as the seller here. I've been scammed once by one of the regular users who sold Metermine in pm.
How is the 100% guarantee given?

Bellarubes said:
How is the 100% guarantee given?
I read somewhere in their policy, can't find it now. But I bought from Charlotte several times with no problems. I was also scared of scammers after I spent some money on Metermine. I've contacted the administration, but they could do nothing as he was not the seller of the Forum. They explained the steps of how to buy from verified sellers. And I got the parcel in 3 days then. So, don't worry. But buy it from the verified sellers only. You can ask the admins for the names of these sellers. Good luck!

Reactions: April and Dre
Guys, thank you all for sharing your opinions about the sellers. :sun:

From my side, I can say that all people who currently offer weight loss products on the forum passed a thorough verification before creating their threads.
We always care about our users and their health. And this is what has made us the most trustworthy weight loss community for more than 10 years already. :party:

Reactions: Sarahholt and Kate
Mamajo said:
Hey guys,

Yes - can definitely recommend Charlotte- fast delivery - fantastic 👍

Reactions: April and StacyB
StacyB said:
Hello, dear @Nelabella!
Well, you can spend your time and money on a doctor. By the way, not all the doctors are Duromine-friendly... Or you can buy it online with fast delivery from the proven sellers.
It is always up to you to decide which option is better for you :heart:
I wish you a successful weight loss journey no matter what you choose, dear! We are a friendly community, and we are here to help and support each other!
Hi StacyB, I’m a bit confused by the prices being advertised on here, is a seller asking nearly $500- for 1 month supply of Duromine?

Reactions: Anne_R
JKatoot said:
Hi StacyB, I’m a bit confused by the prices being advertised on here, is a seller asking nearly $500- for 1 month supply of Duromine?
Hello dear,
You can find all the actual prices in the threads HERE.

JKatoot said:
Hi JKatoot,

Yes, 1 Duromine box is worth of 1 month of treatment.

If you buy from me, you'll receive as many packs as you want within 3 days.
I do provide tracking and you always get your Duromine in a descreet package.