• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

8.6 kg down - First goal achieved!

A

almond-honey

Premium Member
Apr 3, 2020
Australia
Finally out of the obese III !! 8.6kg down! And only 2.3kg to go until I’m at my first goal weight! Only another 22kg left till I reach my final goal! Its coming off slowly BUT it’s coming off! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

almond-honey said:
Finally out of the obese III !! 8.6kg down! And only 2.3kg to go until I’m at my first goal weight! Only another 22kg left till I reach my final goal! Its coming off slowly BUT it’s coming off! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
how long have you been taking duromine.

almond-honey said:
Awesome!! So cool to reach your goals. :heart:

Reactions: almond-honey
almond-honey said:
Well done! Can I ask what app this is pls?

Reactions: almond-honey
@almond-honey Awesome! Can I ask how long it took to lose the 8.6kg ?

I have PCOS so that may be why I’m losing it so slow. I am using 2x shakes a day and a meal with meat and veg/salad 1x a day. I do PT x2 a week and gym x2 a week, plus I walk 3 kilometres most days.