• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

7.2kgs Gone In My First Month

Joanne87

Joanne87

Standard Member
Jun 29, 2014
So went for my one month check up and to my surprise I have lost 7.2kgs and 14cm off my waist. So happy and can't wait to see what the next 30 days will bring :)

Well done! That's awesome news ☺

Reactions: Joanne87
Thanks all total loss to date 9.5kgs and 16cm of my waist
image.jpg

Lovely abs I must say!!! Great job, Joanne! :):):)
I recommend you a little bit of abs exercises, (like leg lifts or simple crunches that helped me a lot) to make your belly stronger and even more flat. IMHO you can do it too.

Thanks I'm over the moon so far

So I got my partner to do a back shot for the first time in 5 weeks and I was in shock that I could see such a change
image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: can't wait to start
That's so awesome :) can definitely see the difference! I really should take some before pics....

Reactions: Joanne87
Hey Joanne, great progress! How have you gone the last few weeks?

Hi I have been sick for 2 and a half weeks with the flu and did not take duromine in that time, but since I started duromine 9 weeks ago I'm down 13kgs

Feeling great 13.5kgs gone forever I hope, weight loss has slowed right down now, though I thought it would but I'm still eating right and keeping up my walking and feeling really good about myself
image.jpg

Reactions: sharon71 and Lidz