• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

5 KILOS GONE IN 9 DAYS!!

S

Shaney

Standard Member
Jan 19, 2021
Over the moon this morning jumped on the scales and I’m finally moving some kgs! My hard work is paying off!! 5 kilos in 9 days best feeling in the world have gone from 114.5kgs to 109.5! This was exactly what I needed to see to keep me motivated no loss the first nine days then this keep at it guys!!

Shaney said:
Over the moon this morning jumped on the scales and I’m finally moving some kgs! My hard work is paying off!! 5 kilos in 9 days best feeling in the world have gone from 114.5kgs to 109.5! This was exactly what I needed to see to keep me motivated no loss the first nine days then this keep at it guys!!
Hello, dear @Shaney :sun:
This is an amazing result! Don't forget to drink plenty of water :blush:
Please share your daily routine. Are you on diet? What about physical activity?

Shaney said:
How much do you plan to lose?

Shaney said:
Congratulations. Keep it going. Whats your final goal? I lost 27.5kg in 4 1/2 months. (4 clothes sizes smaller) Whats helping you? Exercising daily and new eating habits?

Keep up the great work in your new lifestyle journey.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey @Shaney,

Thank you for sharing your story! Many people also feel that Duromine doesn't work for them during the first week. Your example shows, that it can do wonders :sun: you just need to be patient;)

Reactions: Fashionista101