• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

30kgs Lighter. Progress Shot.

You look amazing and so happy! Can i ask what time period from start until now? I am the biggest i have ever been in my 130s and it has made everyday tasks so hard ita so frustrating my docter has prescribed 40mg and i cant wait to start. Ive had duromine before a few years ago i lost 40kg in 6 months on/off duromine
But after a breakup and family deaths i emotionally ate and put back on plus more so im hoping i can loose it again.

Reactions: laura kate
Wow wow wow you are doing amazing, I hope I have as much success as you :/)

laura kate said:
Emphasis on progress as clearly i have not reached my goal of 85(ish)kgs

I have lost 3 kilos since doing these and debated posting it. Originally these photos were for my eyes only but i personally feel so far (already) from where I started that i feel comfortable showing this photo.

Anyone who had been as big as my statting weight and lost a huge amount of weight will get when i say my life has changed in every way both physically and emotionally.

I wish more people would post before and after or progress shots because i think its important for people to see. Well it was for me anyway.

Thank you for posting your pictures up. I will start taking pictures as this is my first week down on Duromine. Excited to start my second week today.
Your pictures are motivating. Well done!
Thanks again

Jessica91 said:
You look amazing and so happy! Can i ask what time period from start until now? I am the biggest i have ever been in my 130s and it has made everyday tasks so hard ita so frustrating my docter has prescribed 40mg and i cant wait to start. Ive had duromine before a few years ago i lost 40kg in 6 months on/off duromine
But after a breakup and family deaths i emotionally ate and put back on plus more so im hoping i can loose it again.
Jessica91 said:

I started on the 28th of october and this week im weighing in at 114kgs.

Very impressive ladies :) so so good!!

This is amazing! Good job!

laura kate said:
Emphasis on progress as clearly i have not reached my goal of 85(ish)kgs

I have lost 3 kilos since doing these and debated posting it. Originally these photos were for my eyes only but i personally feel so far (already) from where I started that i feel comfortable showing this photo.

Anyone who had been as big as my statting weight and lost a huge amount of weight will get when i say my life has changed in every way both physically and emotionally.

I wish more people would post before and after or progress shots because i think its important for people to see. Well it was for me anyway.

Hi laura kate wow i too weigh in heavy and have taken pics already as i have 50kgs to lose. Its day 3 for me on duromine 40 and i am not eating at all. I know I shud be eating 1800 calories a day but as yet have not! Would you mind sharing what your daily food intake was please.
Really inspiring your photos
Top Lady am super proud of your progress.

Thanks for sharing Laura Kate.. absolutely brought a heart-felt smile to my face for you!!

Inspired me to take my own before pic! Amazing transformation, please do add the next pic soon!