• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

1st Goal Reached in 3.5 Weeks. Happy!!!!

K

KerrieS

Standard Member
Sep 10, 2014
Well I have just got back from my 2nd weigh in with my GP, I'm currently 3.5 weeks into my journey and am over the moon!

My first goal was to shed 10 Kilos. Today I weighed in and have lost 11 Kilos in total in 3.5 weeks.

I've only had a bit of a dry mouth as have been struggling to drink as much this week with no other side effects, I feel Fab and couldn't be happier with how things have gone so far.

I've had a few treats this week - Weight watchers Icecream,some chips a nothing healthy to eat at the AllPhones and a few mini celebration sweets as Its the week before 'you know what' so have been ravenous...

I haven't introduced exercise into my routine yet, that starts when I return from a weekend away.

The GP has given me a script for another 2 months and I'm heading back to see him in a month - I will hold myself to 2 weekly weigh ins so I stay on track and can keep motivated.

How is everyone else doing?

WOW! That's amazing!!! Good on you! That's a huge result!

I'm still in the 'doctor shopping phase' which is a bit of a pain - but all your success stories are such a help!

Go you!

Reactions: Melmo
wow thats brilliant! i have just started today so hope to also get great results.how many mg are you on?

Reactions: Melmo
Good for you. I feel your energy that you are determine to achieve your ideal weight. The most important to remember during the weight lose program is discipline for everything. Motivation is very helpful also on continuing to choose the healthy diet and healthy lifestyle.

Reactions: Unity