• ☝️Pass a short test for FREE to learn your BMI, how many calories to consume per day to lose or maintain your weight, and how much you can lose by following a proper and balanced diet for two weeks. 📉

Proven 1'st Aussie proven seller - Ozempic/Duromine/Saxenda/Metermine/Xenical available!

Hi guys,

Can you check your personal messages, please? :)

Hi Charlotte I need a Ozempic 1mg pen can you please let me know the cost and shipping times Thank you!

Reactions: Charlotte
Hey everyone just want to say I DEFINITELY recommend Charlotte, true to her word , received my delivery in 3 days no issues..
100% ill be back for more!
5* A1

• Love
ubz said:
Hey everyone just want to say I DEFINITELY recommend Charlotte, true to her word , received my delivery in 3 days no issues..
100% ill be back for more!
5* A1
Thank you so much! Always happy to help :kissing_heart:

lynn1500 said:
Hi Charlotte I need a Ozempic 1mg pen can you please let me know the cost and shipping times Thank you!
Hi lynn1500,

Can you check your personal messages, please?

Reactions: lynn1500
Hi there, how do I go about purchasing a pack of Duromine 40mg from you please :)

doody said:
Hi there, how do I go about purchasing a pack of Duromine 40mg from you please :)
Hi doody,

Can you check your personal messages, please?

Hi dear! Yes, of course. Please check your personal messages.

Hi Charlotte, do you have any 1mg Ozempic pens available? Can you please let me know the cost? Thanks

I've ordered since Wednesday? I thought policy says within three days and it's way past the time frame. I even asked for a tracking number twice.

Ninny said:
Hi Charlotte, do you have any 1mg Ozempic pens available? Can you please let me know the cost? Thanks
Hi Ninny! Yes, I do. Can you check your personal messages, please?

erazm said:
I've ordered since Wednesday? I thought policy says within three days and it's way past the time frame. I even asked for a tracking number twice.
Hi Erazm, your package was sent successfully. I sent your tracking number via the personal messages.

Hi I’m interested in buying duromine. How do I go about it please?

Charlotte said:
Hi, everyone!

I'm glad to announce that I've finally got my Ozempic stock :sun:
4c96934a-fe90-4345-9376-bdfe9b40f692.jpg

Please, drop me a line to reserve your pen:heart:
Hi please PM me with pricing asap

Reactions: April and Charlotte
Hi Charlotte, I am interested in Ozempic or similar (Mounjaro- tirzepatide) please. Could you message me the cost please?

Hi

Wanting to try some Duromine - I live in Sydney ! Please advise

Kindly and thanks for your time,

Sydex

Reactions: April and Charlotte