• You can contact Live Chat for live support. We guarantee to answer you 💌
  • We opened a new 🦘Off-topic category on our forum! Create threads on any topic and enjoy unlimited interaction!
  • Hi Guest! We need your assistance. ❤️ Please support our community with a review on TrustPilot🌟
  • Did you know that you can hide any notification by clicking on the Close button in the upper right corner? 👉
  • You can enter the short address 🪄 ngu.team in the address bar of your browser, and http://nevergiveupteam.com/ will open

Proven 1'st Aussie proven seller - Duromine, Metermine available! Ozempic - LIMITED STOCK.

J

jen2022

New Member
Premium Member
Aug 30, 2022
7
2
3
kimberleyorr82 said:
Im

wondering if the entire website is a scam. Nobody is coming back to me .
thats what im thinking too. Take your money and nobody responds. Also noticed the sellers posts are from years ago.
 
K

kimberleyorr82

Member
Premium Member
Aug 29, 2022
8
6
3
jen2022 said:
thats what im thinking too. Take your money and nobody responds. Also noticed the sellers posts are from years ago.
We can get our money back via PayPal just do a complaint. I’m giving it 24 hours then If nobody sells to me I will be doing that.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Chris89
C

Chris89

New Member
Premium Member
Aug 29, 2022
6
2
3
kimberleyorr82 said:
We can get our money back via PayPal just do a complaint. I’m giving it 24 hours then If nobody sells to me I will be doing that.
Yes I am thinking the same. Admin got back to me at least. From what I can fund only 1 seller in au and 1 seller overseas. Messaged them both. Got no reply.
 
N

Nikkismiljanic

New Member
Premium Member
Aug 31, 2022
4
2
3
Hi ladies how do I purchase ozempic
 
A

annieg48

New Member
Premium Member
Aug 31, 2022
1
1
3
Charlotte said:
I'm Charlotte and I've been approved by the forum team here to sell Duromine in AUSTRALIA :sun:

photo_2020-08-13_13-22-45.jpg

I sell the following products:

* Duromine 30 mg - 530 AUD
* Duromine 40 mg - 590 AUD

--------------------------------------
* Metermine 30 mg - 490 AUD
* Metermine 40 mg - 520 AUD


Update!! I'm also happy to sell you the below products:

* Phentermine Juno ER 30 mg - 530 AUD
* Phentermine Juno ER 40 mg - 590 AUD


----------------------------------------------
* Xenical 120 mg (84 pills in the box) - 530 AUD


Shipping:
  • Now ALL prices include FREE Express Shipping! :bomb:
Why you should buy from me?!
  • Genuine Aussie stock!
  • No borders, guaranteed delivery!
  • Tracking number ALWAYS provided!
  • Only 30 packs per week available, please reserve your order!
Feel free to PM me, and I'll be happy to answer your questions and provide you with the best quality weight loss pills. :sun:
Can I please buy one pack of duromine
 
  • Like
Reactions: Charlotte
D

DaggyJ

New Member
Premium Member
Aug 31, 2022
3
4
3
Hi I am looking for Ozempic 1.0mg, where can I buy please?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Charlotte
Charlotte

Charlotte

Well-Known Member
Premium Seller
Aug 14, 2020
209
153
43
Guys, I replied all of you via personal messages.
 
  • Like
Reactions: DaggyJ
StacyB

StacyB

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 5, 2020
232
136
43
kimberleyorr82 said:
We can get our money back via PayPal just do a complaint. I’m giving it 24 hours then If nobody sells to me I will be doing that.
Hi dear ladies @kimberleyorr82 and @Chris89,
Usually, our sellers reply within 48 hours.
I kindly ask you to wait and check your PM.
Thank you for your patience!
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns. I am always here to help you.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deanne_piper
K

kimberleyorr82

Member
Premium Member
Aug 29, 2022
8
6
3
Chris89 said:
Yes I am thinking the same. Admin got back to me at least. From what I can fund only 1 seller in au and 1 seller overseas. Messaged them both. Got no reply.
hey mate don't use charlotte. SHe is a fraud
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nikkismiljanic
StacyB

StacyB

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 5, 2020
232
136
43
kimberleyorr82 said:
hey mate don't use charlotte. SHe is a fraud
Charlotte is our top trusted seller. All the orders are received in time. We have worked with her for many years. It seems like you misunderstood something. You can read the reviews from a hundred real users above or contact them directly and ask about their experience.
Our sellers change their real names for their safety.
Did you order from Charlotte and didn't receive your order? No! So, why do you say that it's fraud?
 
C

CaseyLana

New Member
Premium Member
Aug 31, 2022
1
1
3
Charlotte said:
I'm Charlotte and I've been approved by the forum team here to sell Duromine in AUSTRALIA :sun:

photo_2020-08-13_13-22-45.jpg

I sell the following products:

* Duromine 30 mg - 530 AUD
* Duromine 40 mg - 590 AUD

--------------------------------------
* Metermine 30 mg - 490 AUD
* Metermine 40 mg - 520 AUD


Update!! I'm also happy to sell you the below products:

* Phentermine Juno ER 30 mg - 530 AUD
* Phentermine Juno ER 40 mg - 590 AUD


----------------------------------------------
* Xenical 120 mg (84 pills in the box) - 530 AUD


Shipping:
  • Now ALL prices include FREE Express Shipping! :bomb:
Why you should buy from me?!
  • Genuine Aussie stock!
  • No borders, guaranteed delivery!
  • Tracking number ALWAYS provided!
  • Only 30 packs per week available, please reserve your order!
Feel free to PM me, and I'll be happy to answer your questions and provide you with the best quality weight loss pills. :sun:
Can I get Ozempic?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Charlotte
Charlotte

Charlotte

Well-Known Member
Premium Seller
Aug 14, 2020
209
153
43
Hi, ladies. :kissing_heart:

Sorry for my late reply. Indeed, I've got so many customer enquiries recently that I might miss your messages.
Please accept my apologies. I've just sent you personal messages. Can you check, please?

Regarding the 'fraud' issues, I completely understand your worries. There is a lot of scam online.
However, I'm interested in continuing my business. This is why I take care of my reputation.

Once you order from me, I'll ship your product in 2 days and provide you with the tracking details.

P.S. Yes, for safety reasons, I don't use my real name on the forum.
 
Charlotte

Charlotte

Well-Known Member
Premium Seller
Aug 14, 2020
209
153
43
CaseyLana said:
Can I get Ozempic?
Hi CaseyLana,

Yes, sure. Please check your personal messages.
 
N

Newstart

New Member
Premium Member
Aug 19, 2022
3
1
3
Charlotte said:
I'm Charlotte and I've been approved by the forum team here to sell Duromine in AUSTRALIA :sun:

photo_2020-08-13_13-22-45.jpg

I sell the following products:

* Duromine 30 mg - 530 AUD
* Duromine 40 mg - 590 AUD

--------------------------------------
* Metermine 30 mg - 490 AUD
* Metermine 40 mg - 520 AUD


Update!! I'm also happy to sell you the below products:

* Phentermine Juno ER 30 mg - 530 AUD
* Phentermine Juno ER 40 mg - 590 AUD


----------------------------------------------
* Xenical 120 mg (84 pills in the box) - 530 AUD


Shipping:
  • Now ALL prices include FREE Express Shipping! :bomb:
Why you should buy from me?!
  • Genuine Aussie stock!
  • No borders, guaranteed delivery!
  • Tracking number ALWAYS provided!
  • Only 30 packs per week available, please reserve your order!
Feel free to PM me, and I'll be happy to answer your questions and provide you with the best quality weight loss pills. :sun:
Do you sell ozempic?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Charlotte
N

Newstart

New Member
Premium Member
Aug 19, 2022
3
1
3
Can I purchase Ozempic?