• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

18kgs lost BEFORE duromine! 108kgs to 90.6kgs!

• Thread starter MikaylasJourney
  • Start date
M

MikaylasJourney

Standard Member
Nov 3, 2021
Hi everyone!

I'm Mikayla from South Australia and I'm currently 7 months post partum (baby #2).
I began my weightloss journey 8 weeks after I had bubs as I weighed in at 108kgs!
I am 5'6" (167cm) so my drastic weight gain was putting a lot of strain on my joints and lower back.

I dieted HARD, I switched to sweetener instead of sugar (diet soft drinks too), limited my carbs, ate egg whites almost every day, cut out avocado, nuts and honestly, everything I LOVED
Paired with gym 4 days a week I lost a massive 18kgs on my own! I am proud of myself but as you'd all know and relate, I'm still not happy with my body. I am still very overweight and I can't continue being so damn depressed! So I've decided to take it up a notch and begin taking duromine to help me kick this stubborn weightloss plateau!

Here is a starting pic to a now picture.
108kgs > 90.6kgs

Thanks for reading! I'm excited to be here and motivate & be motivated! ☺

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211102-120612_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20211102-120612_Gallery.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 336
MikaylasJourney said:
Hi everyone!

I'm Mikayla from South Australia and I'm currently 7 months post partum (baby #2).
I began my weightloss journey 8 weeks after I had bubs as I weighed in at 108kgs!
I am 5'6" (167cm) so my drastic weight gain was putting a lot of strain on my joints and lower back.

I dieted HARD, I switched to sweetener instead of sugar (diet soft drinks too), limited my carbs, ate egg whites almost every day, cut out avocado, nuts and honestly, everything I LOVED
Paired with gym 4 days a week I lost a massive 18kgs on my own! I am proud of myself but as you'd all know and relate, I'm still not happy with my body. I am still very overweight and I can't continue being so damn depressed! So I've decided to take it up a notch and begin taking duromine to help me kick this stubborn weightloss plateau!

Here is a starting pic to a now picture.
108kgs > 90.6kgs

Thanks for reading! I'm excited to be here and motivate & be motivated! ☺
Hi, Mikayla!
Wow the result! I see a big difference.
You are beautiful! Congratulations on your weight loss achieved on your own, I'd be proud of myself too. Considering you managed to lose such an amount without the pills, I believe you'll get the desired results for sure. And when you feel down, please talk to us here so we could support you and give more motivation to stay on track!
Go, girl!;)

Reactions: MikaylasJourney
Looks like a great achievement, Mikayla! Congrats :party::party:

How is your Duromine journey? Did it help you to lose some more kilograms? How do you feel on it?