18 weeks and lost 24.9kgs. 4 clothes sizes smaller!

  • You can contact Live Chat for live support. We guarantee to answer you 💌
  • We opened a new 🦘Off-topic category on our forum! Create threads on any topic and enjoy unlimited interaction!
  • Hi Guest! We need your assistance. ❤️ Please support our community with a review on TrustPilot🌟
  • Did you know that you can hide any notification by clicking on the Close button in the upper right corner? 👉
  • You can enter the short address 🪄 ngu.team in the address bar of your browser, and http://nevergiveupteam.com/ will open
S

SlimStephen

Well-Known Member
Standard Member
Oct 10, 2020
101
79
28

18 weeks after starting Duromine I know have lost 24.9kgs. 4 clothes sizes smaller. Gymming it still 6 mornings a week. Bought 600km up this morning​



 
Last edited by a moderator:
KatieJohn

KatieJohn

Active Member
Standard Member
Feb 6, 2019
20
29
13
Melbourne
Your meals look so delicious :yum What kind of cheese is on the last picture? @SlimStephen
 
  • Like
Reactions: SlimStephen
StacyB

StacyB

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 5, 2020
125
93
28
WOW!!! @SlimStephen :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
You are our Super Hero! :innocent:
I'm in love with your threads! Your results are so inspiring!
Your story is super motivating! I kindly ask you to keep us updated :heart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: SlimStephen
S

SlimStephen

Well-Known Member
Standard Member
Oct 10, 2020
101
79
28
Pocahontas said:
Amazing results! Congratulations!:party: How many times a day do you eat?
Banana for breakfast. Fruit and natural Greek Yoghurt plus carrot and celery sticks for morning tea with hommus. Salad for lunch. Apple after work. Salad and either red meat/ chicken or tuna for dinner. Grilled fish once a fortnight. Watermelon after dinner and or a protein bar every 2nd night as a reward. Not eating after 7.30pm. Don't eat 2 hours before bed. Eat fruit 4 times a day.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Pocahontas
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

Member
Premium Member
Sep 13, 2019
12
5
3
Australia
SlimStephen said:
Banana for breakfast. Fruit and natural Greek Yoghurt plus carrot and celery sticks for morning tea with hommus. Salad for lunch. Apple after work. Salad and either red meat/ chicken or tuna for dinner. Grilled fish once a fortnight. Watermelon after dinner and or a protein bar every 2nd night as a reward. Not eating after 7.30pm. Don't eat 2 hours before bed. Eat fruit 4 times a day.
Thank you so much for your reply! What a great meal plan :yum I've read that it's recommended to eat fruits in the mornings only. There is a lot of glucose.
 
  • Like
Reactions: SlimStephen
S

SlimStephen

Well-Known Member
Standard Member
Oct 10, 2020
101
79
28
Pocahontas said:
Thank you so much for your reply! What a great meal plan :yum I've read that it's recommended to eat fruits in the mornings only. There is a lot of glucose.
I have a red apple after work. B
 
  • Like
Reactions: Pocahontas
S

SlimStephen

Well-Known Member
Standard Member
Oct 10, 2020
101
79
28
Shadow said:
@SlimStephen are you still on Duromine?
No. I finished it 6 1/2 weeks ago
 
N

Nata

New Member
Standard Member
Nov 4, 2019
6
2
3
Where do you find the energy? :bomb::bomb::bomb: Your results are amazing!
 
  • Like
Reactions: SlimStephen
S

SlimStephen

Well-Known Member
Standard Member
Oct 10, 2020
101
79
28
StacyB said:
WOW!!! @SlimStephen :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
You are our Super Hero! :innocent:
I'm in love with your threads! Your results are so inspiring!
Your story is super motivating! I kindly ask you to keep us updated :heart:
103.7kg to 76.2kg. 27.5kgs lost now fading away to a shadow.
 
  • Love
Reactions: StacyB