• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

10 months later. After i started my new journey.

S

SlimStephen

Standard Member
Oct 10, 2020
I started my new lifestyle journey 10 months ago. I lost 27.5kg last year in 4 1/2 months. (103.7kg to 76.2kg). I have prepped my work lunches and morning teas for 43 weeks now. I havent skipped/missed 1 meal. I have changed my eating habits totally and my exercise routines.

I put only 2 kg back on since I finished duromine in October. My clothes are still 4 to 5 sizes smaller then when I started.

SlimStephen said:
I started my new lifestyle journey 10 months ago. I lost 27.5kg last year in 4 1/2 months. (103.7kg to 76.2kg). I have prepped my work lunches and morning teas for 43 weeks now. I havent skipped/missed 1 meal. I have changed my eating habits totally and my exercise routines.

I put only 2 kg back on since I finished duromine in October. My clothes are still 4 to 5 sizes smaller then when I started.
Hey, @SlimStephen! Congratulations! Were you on 30 mg? How long did you take it?

Reactions: SlimStephen
Swimmy said:
Hey, @SlimStephen! Congratulations! Were you on 30 mg? How long did you take it?
Thanks. I was on 15mg for 1st month. Then 30mg for next 2 months. I lost the same weight the whole time. 0.2 to 0.5kg per day.

The gym is what really helped me loose it quickly. 1 1/2 hours a day. 6 days a week.

Reactions: Dre
SlimStephen said:
Thanks. I was on 15mg for 1st month. Then 30mg for next 2 months. I lost the same weight the whole time. 0.2 to 0.5kg per day.

The gym is what really helped me loose it quickly. 1 1/2 hours a day. 6 days a week.
Hello SlimStephen
you my friend are another example of why we do what we do here on this Forum :)
our Team have worked hard over the years to provide a safe environment for members to come and learn, seek advice and be inspired!
i believe in what we do here, and it's people like you that get me and others out of bed every morning..

if you ever need anything let me know.
Hugs
Dre