10 months later. After i started my new journey.

  • You can contact Live Chat for live support. We guarantee to answer you 💌
  • We opened a new 🦘Off-topic category on our forum! Create threads on any topic and enjoy unlimited interaction!
  • Hi Guest! We need your assistance. ❤️ Please support our community with a review on TrustPilot🌟
  • Did you know that you can hide any notification by clicking on the Close button in the upper right corner? 👉
  • You can enter the short address 🪄 ngu.team in the address bar of your browser, and http://nevergiveupteam.com/ will open
S

SlimStephen

Well-Known Member
Standard Member
Oct 10, 2020
101
79
28
I started my new lifestyle journey 10 months ago. I lost 27.5kg last year in 4 1/2 months. (103.7kg to 76.2kg). I have prepped my work lunches and morning teas for 43 weeks now. I havent skipped/missed 1 meal. I have changed my eating habits totally and my exercise routines.

I put only 2 kg back on since I finished duromine in October. My clothes are still 4 to 5 sizes smaller then when I started.
 
S

Swimmy

New Member
Standard Member
Feb 17, 2021
2
2
3
SlimStephen said:
I started my new lifestyle journey 10 months ago. I lost 27.5kg last year in 4 1/2 months. (103.7kg to 76.2kg). I have prepped my work lunches and morning teas for 43 weeks now. I havent skipped/missed 1 meal. I have changed my eating habits totally and my exercise routines.

I put only 2 kg back on since I finished duromine in October. My clothes are still 4 to 5 sizes smaller then when I started.
Hey, @SlimStephen! Congratulations! Were you on 30 mg? How long did you take it?
 
  • Like
Reactions: SlimStephen
S

SlimStephen

Well-Known Member
Standard Member
Oct 10, 2020
101
79
28
Swimmy said:
Hey, @SlimStephen! Congratulations! Were you on 30 mg? How long did you take it?
Thanks. I was on 15mg for 1st month. Then 30mg for next 2 months. I lost the same weight the whole time. 0.2 to 0.5kg per day.

The gym is what really helped me loose it quickly. 1 1/2 hours a day. 6 days a week.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Dre
Dre

Dre

Well-Known Member
Staff member
Premium Member
The Slayers Team
May 10, 2015
156
177
63
46
melbourne
SlimStephen said:
Thanks. I was on 15mg for 1st month. Then 30mg for next 2 months. I lost the same weight the whole time. 0.2 to 0.5kg per day.

The gym is what really helped me loose it quickly. 1 1/2 hours a day. 6 days a week.
Hello SlimStephen
you my friend are another example of why we do what we do here on this Forum :)
our Team have worked hard over the years to provide a safe environment for members to come and learn, seek advice and be inspired!
i believe in what we do here, and it's people like you that get me and others out of bed every morning..

if you ever need anything let me know.
Hugs
Dre