AD (Accredited Dietitian)
“My key principle is to provide evidence-based nutrition advice for clients as individuals.”
Meet Kathryn – postgraduate university qualified nutritionist and expert in dietary prevention and management of chronic diseases such as diabetes. Now she offers personalised nutrition strategies providing expert support based on her Foundation First principles.
Respect for her clients and individuals with unique concerns is essential for Kathryn. She provides evidence-based nutrition expertise that suits clients in accordance with their health particularities. She focuses her practise on digestive health, dietary strategies and prevention of chronic diseases such as 2 type diabetes.
About my current qualifications:
- Bachelor of Health Science (Nutrition & Dietetics) of Queensland University of Technology;
- Dietitians Association of Australia member;
- Society for Australian Independent Dietitian-Nutritionists member;
- Accredited Practising Dietitian;
- Medical Nutrition Therapy graduate.
About my areas of specialization:
- General nutrition advice;
- Digestive health;
- Dietary prevention;
- Management of chronic diseases.